Bottons doesn't translated to language french

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Bottons doesn't translated to language french

Postby abdelouhab2 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:57 am

Hallo, i'm adding the language french in vicidial agent, but the bottons (dial next number, start recording, web form, park call, transfer-conf, hangup customer, send dtmf) doesn't translatd to language french.can someone help me to do this.thanks.
abdelouhab2

Postby mflorell » Thu May 31, 2007 12:25 pm

Can you explain a little more exactly what the issues is?

Do you want a more detailed explanation just of those phrases?
mflorell
Site Admin

Translate bottons

Postby abdelouhab2 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:46 pm

thank you matt, i would like an interface agent french so when i'm entering in 192.168.1.10/agc_fr/vicidial.php all options are translated to language french safe the bottons (from :dial next number to : send dtmf ).
thanks for your help.
abdelouhab2

Postby mflorell » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:38 am

The original button artwork was done in Photoshop. If you would like me to send the source layered files to you please let me know. Otherwise, you can create them in whatever you like and fololow the patter set up in the Spanish version where the image.gif would be image_es.gif for the Apanish version, so image_fr.gif would be for the French.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby abdelouhab2 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:59 pm

Hallo Matt, i would like have all image gif french, can you send me at wahab05@hotmail.com
i have another question If you allows it, we use vicidial in our production with 15 seats, our hardware are (P4 3ghz 1.5 Go RAM, DD SATA 80, cared digium TDM400P for timer) and our software are (eyebeam, codec G729) Bandwidth 2 Mo and voip from binfone.
so we have always the echo this is our problem.
What is that we have to add of the other one hardware ?
thank you matt for your time for us.
Good weekend
abdelouhab2

Postby gerski » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:36 am

Hallo Matt, i would like have all image gif french, can you send me at wahab05@hotmail.com
i have another question If you allows it, we use vicidial in our production with 15 seats, our hardware are (P4 3ghz 1.5 Go RAM, DD SATA 80, cared digium TDM400P for timer) and our software are (eyebeam, codec G729) Bandwidth 2 Mo and voip from binfone.
so we have always the echo this is our problem.
What is that we have to add of the other one hardware ?
thank you matt for your time for us.
Good weekend

abdelouhab2, please post a new topic in support forum.. or you can search the forum as others had a problem on that on the past. thanks..
http://www.perfectnetworkcorp.com
Perfect Network Corporation
gerski

Return to General Discussion