Vicidial versus Gnudialer

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial versus Gnudialer

Postby Trying » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:50 pm

I honestly do not know which of the the two is the better option. I would however like to give Matt due respect for treating the Vicidial users with the UTMOST respect at all times!! This is something hardly ever found within the Gnudialer forum.
Trying

Postby mflorell » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:05 pm

We don't really get into the "Who is better" debate here. Especially with GnuDialer, another GPL call center package.

We have always had a good exchange of information between our two projects and I don't really think much is gained from starting a back and forth about which is better. Some people prefer VICIDIAL, some prefer GnuDialer, they have several differences including how they are built and what features are available.

If you are having trouble deciding between the two projects I would recommend downloading both and trying each one out to see which you like best.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby codehaxor » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:37 pm

Yeah try them out first, its all based on need, you may find what you really need if you try them out
codehaxor

Return to General Discussion