Question on Callbacks

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Question on Callbacks

Postby rey_philip » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:35 pm

Hi to all,

I have a question about vicidial_callbacks table in the asterisk database. What does INACTIVE, ACTIVE and LIVE mean?
Based from my observation in ACTIVE, the callback_time greater than the current date. LIVE, the callback_time less than the current date, meaning the callback_time already pass. Am I right? What does INACTIVE mean?

Actually, what I want to do is I want all the callbacks to be dialed today, cause some agents are scheduling the leads 1 week or 1 month from the current day, so I want all leads to be called today, what should I do?
Should I delete them manually in the vicidial_callbacks table? or just
edit some fields there? And if I edit the fields, what fields do I need to edit?

Based from my observation on the vicidial_callbacks table, I edit them manually, I should edit the status field, callback_time and recepient. Am I right with this? Cause its hard to risk, I want an advice from the developers, if what I will do is correct.

Good day.

Rey
rey_philip

Postby mflorell » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:01 am

You can edit callbacks manually in the lead modification screen. You can get there from the callbacks listings for user/list/campaign which are linked to at the bottom of those modification pages.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion