please provide solution for this

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

please provide solution for this

Postby srikanthiic » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:11 am

Hi Matt,

i need information about this things is it possible to do in vidiail with atserisk

1) .Max # of Simultaneous Sessions?
2) .Max # of Persons per Session?
3) .Does it support Analog phones?
4) .Does it support FAX instruments?
5) .Does it support Digital phones? If so, Specify brandnames and Model numbers?
6) .Max # of Skills supported?
7) .Max # of Routing Sets?
8) .Is IVR needed for Skills-based routing?
9) .Max # of Configurable Agents Supported?
10) .Max # of Supervisor Positions Supported?
11) .Max # of Agents Per Group Supported?
12) .Is separate IVR needed to have Screen Pops functionality?
13) .Can it take data from any existing database and populate on the screen POP? Is it open architecture?

please provide solution for this .

i am waiting for your reply.

with regards
sree
srikanthiic

Re: please provide solution for this

Postby mflorell » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:23 am

1) .Max # of Simultaneous Sessions?
Depends on many things from hardware to campaign parameters
2) .Max # of Persons per Session?
Not sure what this means
3) .Does it support Analog phones?
Yes
4) .Does it support FAX instruments?
There are no built-in faxing functions in VICIDIAL
5) .Does it support Digital phones? If so, Specify brandnames and Model numbers?
Any SIP-compatible phone should work
6) .Max # of Skills supported?
depends on your application and what you define as a skill
7) .Max # of Routing Sets?
Not sure exactly what this means
8) .Is IVR needed for Skills-based routing?
Possibly, but that is easily done in the dialplan
9) .Max # of Configurable Agents Supported?
hundreds
10) .Max # of Supervisor Positions Supported?
hundreds
11) .Max # of Agents Per Group Supported?
hundreds
12) .Is separate IVR needed to have Screen Pops functionality?
no
13) .Can it take data from any existing database and populate on the screen POP? Is it open architecture?
yes
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby srikanthiic » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:50 am

thanks Matt,2 more douths i have

1).Max # of Analog Trunks Supported

2).Max # of Digital Trunks Supported

please provide solution for this .

i am waiting for your reply.
srikanthiic

Postby Trying » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:49 am

Srikanthiic

I have to throw my two cents in here. I am usually totally against rudeness and non-support in forums like these....... but why on earth don't you search the forums for answers to your questions? There is a huge amount of information in here about 99,9% of the questions that you are asking! Now Matt, the gentleman that he is, actually answers questions that he and the other numerous contributors and moderators have answered many times over. You will find the VICIDIAL forum probably one of the fastest responding and most supportive forums around, but for heaven's sake guys...... let's just do our homework before asking questions.

I just recall the more than numerous time people asked about hardware requirements....... really! If you cannot find enough information on this in the forums by now maybe VICIDIAL is not for you.

Please, I don't speak as a moderator, contributor or even as a user....... call me an enthusiast and admirer. So don't let me put you off the product.... I just watched so many times that these guys answered questions that would have just taken a very simple search.
Trying

Postby codehaxor » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Trying wrote:Srikanthiic

I have to throw my two cents in here. I am usually totally against rudeness and non-support in forums like these....... but why on earth don't you search the forums for answers to your questions? There is a huge amount of information in here about 99,9% of the questions that you are asking! Now Matt, the gentleman that he is, actually answers questions that he and the other numerous contributors and moderators have answered many times over. You will find the VICIDIAL forum probably one of the fastest responding and most supportive forums around, but for heaven's sake guys...... let's just do our homework before asking questions.

I just recall the more than numerous time people asked about hardware requirements....... really! If you cannot find enough information on this in the forums by now maybe VICIDIAL is not for you.

Please, I don't speak as a moderator, contributor or even as a user....... call me an enthusiast and admirer. So don't let me put you off the product.... I just watched so many times that these guys answered questions that would have just taken a very simple search.

amen to that.. thats why the search button is there for
Team Dax Cordova IT Consulting
Vicidial Remote & Onsite Installation / Configuration / Custom Development / Consultancy Services
http://www.linkedin.com/in/codehaxor
FREE VICIDIAL INSTALLATION IN THE PHILIPPINES
codehaxor

Return to General Discussion