Vicidial agent log and vicidial log connection

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial agent log and vicidial log connection

Postby rey_philip » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:04 am

Hi guys,

Based from our experience vicidial_agent_log and vicidial_log have problems. In vicidial agent log some of the status are null but when you look at the vicidial log it is not null. Sometimes vicidial_log doesnt log the status but the agent really had a call. So what I did is that I added some code and connect both vicidial agent log and vicidial log. I did this so I can combine the informations on both tables. I tested the code yesterday and it was working.

If you guys are having the same the same problem, you can post a message below and I will gladly help you.

Thanks,

Philip
rey_philip

Re: Vicidial agent log and vicidial log connection

Postby mflorell » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 am

If you have patches, please post them under a new ticket in the issue tracker.

It would also help if you identified the version and build of the admin.php vicidial version you are running.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:01 pm

And then when you upgrade ... you won't have to patch it again because it'll be party of the code! (upgrading is easy and allows you to use all the patches and apps supplied by or paid for by others!)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby anna.gonzales » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Hi Philip!

We're having a problem on computing the total logged-in time (should total to talk time+dispo time+wait time+pause time) on the Agents Time Report.

Can you help us on this? I remember you already created a program for this one long time ago.

Thanks,
anna.gonzales

Postby runderwood » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Hello,

Today I found this same behavior that Philip reported, while running reports directly from the database we found more than 7k records on the vicidial_agent_log doesn't has status, its set to null and they also doesn't even has the uniqueid its also null, after running some queries and joins we found information about several of those records on the vicidial_log with the respective status, which shows if it was a drop, fax, and some others, this is affecting our performance reports and will be nice to know if someone else had the same issue and found a solution, also to add something else we found about 266 calls log with status INCALL and those calls has already ended, this from a total of 2 million of calls processed.

My signature has my setup info, however I updated my vici recently so here is the latest version and build:

VERSION: 2.6-395a
BUILD: 130221-1736
---
ViciBox Redux v.5.0.3 64 bit (ViciBox5.x86_64-5.0.3)
Admin-GUI: VERSION: 2.8-415a BUILD: 131007-1234
Asterisk 1.8.23.1-vici| Cluster with: 1 DB, 1 Web, 2 Dialer |1 Archive | No Cards
All Servers: 2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) E5-2620 | 16 GB | SAS 15k RAID1
runderwood

Postby williamconley » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:06 pm

1) see if you can replicate the error reliably.

2) when you can: install the latest vicibox 4.0.3 .iso with the latest SVN release of Vicidial on a virtual machine and see if it has the same error.

This will tell us if the problem is in Vicidial, or just in your version of it. This could be the result of a problem during upgrade.

Of course, you Could turn on agi logging to file and actually trace the problem to its source and post the fix after you find it ...
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development