Get value to use on a href

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Get value to use on a href

Postby ehermouet » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 am

Hi all

i want to use value, like address on guiclient to create link which can get application with a href url.

for example on vicidial gui AGC littl link "clic here to see customer info on software" permit to load on my software the information file of the dialed number.

do you know how to get "address" or other value ?

tks
ehermouet

Re: Get value to use on a href

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 pm

You know, honestly I'd like to help. But I think you asked how to put a URL in the Vicidial Agent interface ... otherwise I'm not sure what you said. The "Script" pane can have a script in it with any URL you like. You can also put a web URL in the "web form" and "web form 2" fields for the campaign to allow the agent to push the "web form" button on their screen to be directed to a web form directly ... and that web form, if written in PHP properly, can extract any URl from anywhere (including a field on the vicidial caller's record) to "bounce" the agent to any page on the net.

So you could put the URL in the Address3 field and create a php page that would allow the "web form" button to "pop up" the URL from the Address3 field. (Of course, the agent could just cut and paste from the Address3 field, but it sounds like you want it to be a simple Click for the agent ...).

And: As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development