Integration of a ASP NET web page with ViciDial

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Integration of a ASP NET web page with ViciDial

Postby LMunjal » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:25 am

Hi Team,

We are using ViciDial for calling our customers. What i need to do is, I need to create a web page in ASP Net(.aspx), in which we can see information of our customers with their contact number. When our representative will click on a Button "Call" on the web page, a call should get initiated using ViciDial and the representative should be able to talk to the customer using the same. I know we have Agent API and Non-Agent API for the same. But i am not able to get how to integrate these API's with my custom web page.

How can i achieve the same thing using ViciDial API's in my Asp Net Web Page?

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Lucky
LMunjal

Re: Integration of a ASP NET web page with ViciDial

Postby mflorell » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:10 am

The Vicidial APIs both work by simple HTTP GET or POST communication(http://192.168.1.12/agc/api.php?function=version). Every modern programming language has a method for requesting and parsing an HTTP GET. I know ASP has a method, but I'm not an ASP programmer, so you would have to figure that our on your own.

Just a simple Google search lead me to this page,
http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/ho ... -page.html
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby LMunjal » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:22 am

Thanks for your quick reply mflorell, Do we need to have vicidial installed at our system to call its APS's methods from the browser?
LMunjal

Postby mflorell » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:43 am

The Vicidial APIs are a part of Vicidial. If you can acccess it from a web browser from that server's network then you can write an ASP script that will be able to access it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Development