QC Process suggestions

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

QC Process suggestions

Postby richo2007 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:17 pm

I reviewed the file QC_PROCESS.txt an in general I agree with it.

Nevertheless in our case, since the nature of many of our campaign is customer service and given the fact that our agents are using a language different from theirs mother tongue, for us a very important part of our QC process is the analysis of the recordings.
Some of the elements we review are:
1) Did the agents followed the script
2) Did they managed any unexpected situations in the right way.
3) Did the agent used the language appropriately, etc.

So, it would be great to be able to access the recording from the QC screen. It would be nice also to at least be able to trigger an external webpage to evaluate the agent/record.

What should be recorded?
Currently we record everything and do the QC outside of VD. Nevertheless it would be nice to avoid recording everything but without having to let the responsibility of the recording to the agent.

The two most important cases are:
In some campaign we require a certain recording percentage. Those random generated recordings are reviewed later with the customer as part of our SLA.

In some cases we require different recordings percentages depending on the agents expertise, to use them as part of the training/feedback/evaluation of the agent.

I think that this ideas could complement very well the QC process and may be useful to other VD users.

Thx.
richo2007

Postby mflorell » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Thank you very much for the feedback.

I had planned on having recordings available from the QC agent page.

Web Form/Script-tab are great ideas for the QC page as well.

As for random recordings based on percentage are an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how we would implement that at this time, that will take some thinking to figure out.

Thanks again, let me know if you can think of anything else.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby richo2007 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

I have not installed yet the new 2.0.5 version. Does it include the new QC functionality. Did you include some of the above mentioned functionality?
If so, aprox. when are you planning to release that version?

Thx a lot.
richo2007

Postby mflorell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:07 am

The QC development is not done, and has actually been put aside to finish the timeclock functionality(both commissioned by the same client). I expect to have the QC functionality finished by the beginning of August.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby richo2007 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:29 am

Thx, I look forward to test it.

I want to add that, since the QC is meant to be a way to evaluate both the agents and the campaign, it would be interesting to see accumulated QC stats in both dimensions.
The QC stats of the campaign will be primarily target as a way to see that we are sticking to the commitments with the customer.
The agents QC stats are meant to be a feedback for the user/group of users and as an evaluation tool.

Also, it could be extremely useful to have the possibility to grant access to limited campaigns to our customers to monitor in real time their campaigns and/or access the QC stats of their campaigns.
richo2007

Postby mflorell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:38 am

Yes, we are planning to have stats on the QC statuses of campaigns.

As for monitoring, that is something that we have done on a company-by-company setup so far because there are always a lot of custom aspects to it. We currently have no plans to add a universal remote monitoring interface.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby umop3plsdn » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:08 am

Matt,

Do you have an example or a direction you could point us for remote monitoring capabilities? Like even as primitive as having an inbound number pick up and allow the end user to dial a conference number to blind monitor?
umop3plsdn

Postby mflorell » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 pm

the easiest thing to do is just put the call into a context that can only dial the monitoring extensions. This can be done through dial-in or even an IAX softphone with the restricted context listed in the phone's config.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Development