WINDOWS BASED LEADS LOADER & SCRUBBER FOR VICIDIAL 2.0.X

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

WINDOWS BASED LEADS LOADER & SCRUBBER FOR VICIDIAL 2.0.X

Postby bulcrack » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:32 am

ABOUT TYGRA LEADS LOADER AND SCRUBBER

Author: bulcrack
Email: lito@voicefidelity.net

Tygra Leads Scrubber and Loader is windows based .NET application purposely developed for Vicidial 2.0.1, This will help the user to upload and scrub leads to vicidial server. The main kewl features for this is you can scrub againtst you existing leads from the server, So there is no chance to upload duplicated leads. it also have a self duplicate check. You can also export the Unique and Duplicated leads as .CSV file.

REQUIREMENTS:

.NET FRAMEWORK 2.0
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

MYSQL Connector for .NET
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/1.0.html

File: adjust_leads_gmt.php
Please upload this to vicidial web directory (/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/vicidial)
and run cmd +x adjust_leads_gmt.php, This file is needed to adjust gmt offset after uploading the files.

HOW TO USE (DRAFT)

1. The first thing you need to do is to format you leads according to Tygra Leads format, Basically the format is like a standard vicidial leads format except for the first 4 columns are ommited. To see the proper format please click View -> Sample Leads Format on the application menu.

Make sure the file character set is set to UTF-8.

2. Then you need to configure your server settings side. You need to know the vicidial
database server ip, most implementions, the server is seperated from the asterisk server. so you need that information, you need database server ip, database username the default is cron and the database password default is 1234 based on the SCRATCH_INSTALL installation of vicidial.

3.After you punch in that information to Tygra Leads Loader, Click File -> Connect / Disconnect to server menu. The existing leads will now append on the Scrubbing List.

3. After you are connected, Select the formatted leads file to load by clicking SELECT FILE... hyperlink, You
can check if the format is correct by clicking File -> Check format Menu.

4. Okey!, so here it is, this is the most exiting part, To scrub leads againgst your existing list, Check the list Id from "Scrub Against List", Then Click Start Scrub Button to start scrubbing, this will take a while depends on how many leads you select for scrubbing and how big your leads file is. This will download all the phone number to scrubbing dictionary and check if existing, the perform a self duplicate checks on the file.

5. After scrubbing, A message box will pop-up saying the scrubbing results. You can now upload leads, export unique leads and export duplicated leads.

To Upload Leads, Click Upload Leads Link from the lower left corner of the application.
You need to fill up the ffolowing information.

Vendor Lead Code (optional), Source Code (optional), Lead Id, Lead Name.

Note: The system can detect existing list id,

To Export Unique Leads, Click Upload Leads Link from the lower left corner of the application.
To Export Duplicates Leads, Click Upload Leads Link from the lower left corner of the application.
To Copy Scrub Results to Clipboard, Click File -> Copy results to Clipboard.

Thank you for reading this HOW TO USE manual, if you have any comments or recomendation please
email lito@voicefidelity.net.

THANKS!

END

Screenshots

Download Installer Here

adjust_leads_gmt.php

ENJOY! :lol:
Last edited by bulcrack on Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
bulcrack

Postby mflorell » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:47 am

Please post all of this to the VICIDIAL Wiki.

What license is this released under?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby bulcrack » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:05 pm

It's FREEWARE LICENSE
bulcrack

Postby gerski » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:07 pm

thanks a lot bulcrack... 8)
gerski

Can't Download

Postby edzofcit » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:27 pm

I can't download it. Can someone share this installer. Badly need it. Thanks. :P
People complicate things for them to provide simple solutions.

www.edzofcit.com
edzofcit

Postby nobesnickr » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:49 pm

it seems the server isnt working or the files arent there anymore?

Is this still available?
nobesnickr

Postby ramaseshi » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:43 am

Can anybody please tell me where can i get this file to load leads adjust_leads_gmt.php
ramaseshi

Postby Trying » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:03 am

This is the link to the company website. http://www.voicefidelity.net/services.html. It says there that Tygra is free. I sent a request for a copy but didn't get a response.

Bulcrack, how is it going with your latest development?
Trying

Scrubbing leads

Postby ontariochoice » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:07 pm

Can this scrub leads that are already loaded in Vici?
ontariochoice

Postby ticoit » Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Is this project still available? Download site seems to be offline.
Luis Coronado
TicoIT
www.ticoit.com
ticoit

Postby Trying » Sat May 09, 2009 3:19 am

I don't think so. They never responded to my requests for information.
Trying

Postby williamconley » Thu May 14, 2009 9:45 am

I have a simple windows based converter. takes "phone only" lists and formats them for easy upload, very simple and fast program. first version will "format" 130k leads in about 20 seconds (of course, that was on my wife's AMD Quad). it could be upgraded to include other functionality, of course.

what functions are needed to make it useful (one at a time, unless some people can toss some money into it)?

I'm assuming we're just looking for the ability to manage / manipulate leads before bringing them into Vicidial?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Development