Limited Admin Account Help

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Limited Admin Account Help

Postby justasking » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:29 am

Good day. I would like to ask for your assistance regarding on how to create a limited admin access on our system.

Our client (admin 1) wants to add DNC, search for a lead, reports: export calls on our system which I already have done.

My main problem is that when I searched for a lead, it doesn't show up when I use the the client (admin 1) limited account. But when I used the other admin account (with full access) I can search the lead just fine.

Edit:

Is it possible to display the phone number by campaign? I mean, the phone numbers I would like to display using lead search will only display the phone numbers which was dialed on a certain campaign.

Let's say that usergroup admin 1 (client's admin) has only 1 campaign, and every time I use search phone numbers, I will only see the phone numbers on that campaign.

Attached is my settings for the client's access (admin 1)

Kindly help.

Thanks!

Vicidial version is VERSION: 2.6-395a BUILD: 130221-1736 and our Asterisk version is 1.4.44-vici build 13
Vicidial version is VERSION: 2.6-395a BUILD: 130221-1736 and our Asterisk version is 1.4.44-vici build 13 (1 DB, 1 WEB, 3 Telephony)
justasking

Return to Support