Dial Limits Per day (Filter?)

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Dial Limits Per day (Filter?)

Postby IanGP » Wed May 19, 2021 5:26 am

Version: 2.14b0.5
BUILD: 200816-0912
SVN: 3278
DB Schema: 1604
Asterisk: 13.34.0-vici

Hi There,
I'm battling with finding a method of limiting calls to leads per day.
What we need to achieve, is that any lead must only be attempted max three times in a day.
Lead Recycling won't work because that looks at the total attempts per status (and we use No Hopper Dial for lead ownership)

So I'm looking at using a filter for this.
However, from what I can see, filters only look at vicidial_list, which only provides a cumulative count.

Any suggestions as to where else I can look to achieve that per day limit?

TIA
IanGP
IanGP

Re: Dial Limits Per day (Filter?)

Postby mflorell » Wed May 19, 2021 6:52 am

Check out this Campaign setting:

Daily Call Count Limit -
This feature, if enabled, will limit the number of times a lead can be called in a single day. Once a lead has reached this set limit, if the lead is selected to be dialed again, the called-since-last-reset flag on the lead will be changed to -Y- and the call will not be dialed. If you want to raise this daily limit during the day, you might need to reset your lists to be able to dial the leads that hit the previous limit earlier in the day. This feature may conflict with Auto-Alt-Dial features if they are enabled on a campaign. Default is 0 for disabled.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Dial Limits Per day (Filter?) [Solved]

Postby IanGP » Thu May 20, 2021 4:18 am

Many Thanks Matt.

Only my test environment is on the correct version... looks like an upgrade process is in my future.

Regards
IanGP
IanGP

Return to Support