DOWN COUNT2nd NEW Behaviour

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

DOWN COUNT2nd NEW Behaviour

Postby rockgeneral » Tue May 25, 2021 12:33 pm

Howdy, everybody!

We have a campaign where we have the List Order set to DOWN COUNT 2nd NEW

As per the documentation, we have removed NEW from the Dial Statuses. This should cause the hopper to fill with 1 lead from the dial statuses followed by 1 lead that has the status of NEW. Basically, every other lead is a NEW lead. This works fine until there is no more leads in the configured Dial Statuses were called_since_last_reset = N. The call center manager is reporting that when the real-time screen DIALABLE LEADS reaches 0, that the system doesn't make any more outbound calls. This is in spite of the fact that there are 167k NEW records in one of the campaign lists marked new. I've asked them to notify me when DIALABLE LEADS reaches 0 so I can confirm that the dialer is not dialing the NEW leads.

I would have thought that with this config, if the campaign lists did NOT have any "not called" leads from the configured Dial Statuses but the campaign lists had NEW leads that had NOT been called, that the hopper would just fill with all NEW leads.

Is my understanding correct?

Or will the hopper not load any of the NEW leads if there are no "not called" Dial Status leads to interleave the NEW leads with?

Regards,

rockgeneral
System Info:
ViciBox_v9.x86_64-9.0.2.iso | Version: 2.14b0.5 SVN: 3551 | DB Schema Version: 1650 | Asterisk 13.29.2-vici | Single Server
rockgeneral

Re: DOWN COUNT2nd NEW Behaviour

Postby mflorell » Tue May 25, 2021 2:21 pm

For the "..._2ND_NEW" options, the NEW leads are mixed in to the regular hopper loading, and if there are no leads able to be dialed in the hopper loading, then nothing will load.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: DOWN COUNT2nd NEW Behaviour

Postby rockgeneral » Tue May 25, 2021 2:23 pm

Gotcha, so it won't just load all NEW leads, it will simply load nothing because it doesn't have any of the dial status leads to mixed the NEW leads with.

Thanks!
System Info:
ViciBox_v9.x86_64-9.0.2.iso | Version: 2.14b0.5 SVN: 3551 | DB Schema Version: 1650 | Asterisk 13.29.2-vici | Single Server
rockgeneral

Return to Support