Realtime Default Optiions

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Realtime Default Optiions

Postby covarrubiasgg » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:09 pm

Hello there,

Every time I enter the Real-time Report I have to select the Report Options... Monitor, Carrier Stats, Lead Alert, etc etc etc.

Is there any way to change the options by default, i have seen there are some parameters I can place on options.php but can not find any documentation about it other than a couple of comments on threads where Matt mention we can change the Refresh Rate with $RS_RR but cant find any documentation.

Is there any way to change the default options? Is there any complete list with all the features on options.php ?
covarrubiasgg

Re: Realtime Default Optiions

Postby mflorell » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:35 pm

There really is no documentation for the options.php settings aside from what's in the source code. I'd suggest turning each of them on if you aren't sure what they do.

Code: Select all
# used by the realtime report
$RS_DB =            0;      # 1=debug on, 0=debug off
$RS_RR =            40;      # refresh rate
$RS_group =            'ALL-ACTIVE';   # selected campaign(s)
$RS_usergroup =         '';      # user group defined
$RS_UGdisplay =         0;      # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_UidORname =         1;      # 0=id, 1=name
$RS_orderby =         'timeup';
$RS_SERVdisplay =      0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_CALLSdisplay =      1;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_PHONEdisplay =      0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_CUSTPHONEdisplay =   0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_CUSTINFOdisplay =   0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_CUSTINFOminUL =      9;   # 7-9 (minimum user level to use CUST INFO option)
$RS_PAUSEcodes =      'N';
$RS_with_inbound =      'Y';
$RS_CARRIERstats =      0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_PRESETstats =      0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_AGENTtimeSTATS =   0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_droppedOFtotal =   0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_logoutLINK =      0;   # 0=no, 1=yes
$RS_parkSTATS =         0;   # 0=no, 1=yes, 2=limited
$RS_SLAinSTATS =      0;   # 0=no, 1=yes, 2=TMA
$RS_ListenBarge =      'MONITOR|BARGE|WHISPER';   # list of listen-related features separated by pipes: "MONITOR|BARGE|WHISPER"
$RS_agentWAIT =         3;   # 3 or 4
$RS_INcolumnsHIDE =      0;   # 0=no, 1=yes  # whether to hide the 'HOLD' & 'IN-GROUP' columns in the agent detail section
$RS_DIDdesc =         0;   # 0=no, 1=yes  # whether to show a 'DID DESCRIPTION' column in the agent detail section
$RS_report_default_format = '';   # 'TEXT', 'HTML' or '': If set, this will override the System Setting for this report only
$RS_AGENTstatusTALLY =   '';   # <any valid status>: If set, will look at the number of calls statused by the agent in this status for today
                     # WARNING!!! Using the above option may cause system lag issues, USE WITH CAUTION!
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:06 am

Awesome :D

Other than RR for Refresh Rate, Variable names are self explanatory :D Thank you so much.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I just realize, this means I can override ANY variable on ANY Script that contains a "require_once('options.php');" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pufff it is so obvious, how come I didn't realize the real power of options.php before, I always tough options.php was some kind of config file
covarrubiasgg

Postby carpenox » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:17 am

scroll down to the bottom and check out the options that get opened up with headers and such as well ;)
Alma Linux 9.3 | SVN Version: 3822 | DB Schema Version: 1711 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3 | Discord: https://discord.gg/DVktk6smbh
carpenox

Return to Support