Dialer build out

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Dialer build out

Postby ViciBeginner » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:21 am

Hi everyone,

I currently work for a marketing call center. I know a little bit about Vicidial but I am mainly here in hopes to answer some questions for my employer. How long would it take to build out an elaborate updated vici dial dialer that would support 60 agents both in house and remote?

Thank you for your time
ViciBeginner

Re: Dialer build out

Postby carpenox » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:40 am

that depends how elaborate your trying to get, what type of functions youll be running(recordings, AMD, leaving VM, etc) - but typically a small cluster takes me a few hours - check out my blog, it shall help you, its in my signature. welcome to the party, please read the stickys that say READ ME BEFORE POSTING ;)

we're here to help

-nox
Alma Linux 9.3 | SVN Version: 3822 | DB Schema Version: 1711 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3 | Discord: https://discord.gg/DVktk6smbh
carpenox

Re: Dialer build out

Postby GenXOutsourcing » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:36 pm

ViciBeginner wrote:Hi everyone,

I currently work for a marketing call center. I know a little bit about Vicidial but I am mainly here in hopes to answer some questions for my employer. How long would it take to build out an elaborate updated vici dial dialer that would support 60 agents both in house and remote?

Thank you for your time

A lot depends on what type of dialing, inbound, outbound or blended. Are you going to record ALL calls? If outbound, will you be using Answering Machine Detection?

When you say "elaborate", not sure what you want included. Vicidial has a ton of features, and you probably wont use most.

60 agents inbound, could be 2 servers.
60 agents outbound, heavy dialing, could be 10 servers.

Without knowing exactly you will be doing, hard to give exact info. Could be a few hours, could be a few days.
Built too many to count, Centos7 Scratch install, Opensuse Scratch install, Centos8 Scratch install, etc.
Dual 8 core/32gb RAM/500gb SSDs
SVN Version:3440
VERSION: 2.14-812a
genxoutsourcing.com
GenXOutsourcing

Return to Support