Dispo call url not sending Audit Comments

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Dispo call url not sending Audit Comments

Postby Hugo Dure » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Hi guys,
first of all, thanks for taking your time reading this topic.

Well, I am using Audit comments in vicidial and I also configured the Dispo call url in the Campaign in oder to send call dispo and call note to my CRM, the Dispo call url is following.

https://myserverxxx.com? talk_time=--A--talk_time--B--&callback_lead_status=--A--callback_lead_status--B--&callback_datetime=--A--callback_datetime--B--&vendor_lead_code=--A--vendor_lead_code--B--&dispo=--A--dispo--B--&comments=--A--comments--B--

Howerver, I get all paramters well execpt comments, it is always empty ! . So my question is , how could I send the Audit comments in Dispo call url?
Hugo Dure

Re: Dispo call url not sending Audit Comments

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:43 pm

The QC audit comments are not currently compatible with the Dispo Call URL feature, since they are only logged to a log table and not kept as a part of the lead record in any way. I'm sure it could be added at some point, but it would require development.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Hugo Dure » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Thanks for reply. Any suggestion or alternative to archive following requirements?
1. A nice display of call notes per call similar with audit comments. I tried the call log, it is not that direct and simple, and requieres few more clicks for agent to view the historial call notes.
2. Call be sent in call dispo url.
Hugo Dure

Postby mflorell » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:29 pm

Your "A few more clicks" comment has me confused, the agent literally clicks the "view notes" link on the main screen(below the "Call Notes:" label) while in a call and there are the historical call notes. What other clicks do they need to do?

As for adding per-call notes to the Dispo Call URL for the current call, you can already do that with "--A--call_notes--B--" in your Dispo Call URL string.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Hugo Dure » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:17 pm

As I recall, after click the view notes link, the historial call notes are shown as a list with each call note item, it shows some basic data such as date, agent , status, but in order to see the text comments of the call note, you have to click the specific call note. Close it and click next call note item.... So you don't get a quick view of the call notes as you do with Audit Comments which has a more clear format:

----------------------------------
agentid, agentname, date,
comment1.
---------------------------------
comment2.
comment3.

-----------------------
Your "A few more clicks" comment has me confused, the agent literally clicks the "view notes" link on the main screen(below the "Call Notes:" label) while in a call and there are the historical call notes. What other clicks do they need to do?
Hugo Dure

Postby mflorell » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:04 pm

I would suggest you actually try Per Call Notes on one of your campaigns.

This is what you see if you click on "view notes" during a call:

1 2021-06-29 17:23:59 6667 - Test user 11 NP 1 9998884112 TESTCAMP OUT-MANUAL MANUAL CALLER
NOTES: call notes here, notes, notes, notes, notes, notes, etc...
2 2021-06-29 17:24:38 6667 - Test user 22 NP 1 9998884112 TESTCAMP OUT-MANUAL MANUAL CALLER
NOTES: more call notes, notes, notes, notes, notes, notes, notes, notes, notes, notes, notes, etc...

You don't have to click on anything to see them all listed one after another.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support