Ability to delete callbacks outside of current criteria

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Ability to delete callbacks outside of current criteria

Postby Alexvs » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:25 am

Hi,

I hope I'm posting in the right area. Currently there are options to delete all callbacks older than either a week or a month but this isn't very flexible as we have thousands of callbacks in the system that aren't older then 7 days and also that are for the future that we don't want calling. We have a set criteria for agents setting callbacks where they should only be setting callbacks for the current week and no further ahead as I cleanse all lists from the system every Monday so that they can be managed more effectively. It would be useful if there was a date criteria that could be chosen to delete callbacks e.g. before xx/xx/xx or after xx/xx/xx.

At the moment the only way we've found to do it is to get our IT team to go into the the Vici callbacks table and set them as inactive but would take away this hassle if it was available in the admin page.

Thanks
Alexvs

Postby mflorell » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 am

I would suggest coming up with a clear set of specifications and posting them to the issue tracker as a feature request.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features