callback comment

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

callback comment

Postby mati » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:22 am

Hi,

My agents put some comments when they schedule the callback. When the callback takes place they cannot see this comment. Is it normal behaviour?

BTW I'm pissed off. My bike has been stolen :(
mati

Postby mflorell » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:52 am

This is normal behaviour. The comments should be visible in the Callback screen if it is an USERONLY callback, but not if it is an ANYONE callback. Haven't figured out a good way to display it yet, any suggestions?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mati » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:02 pm

In my opinion the comment should be visible in comments fileld with all other client data. Maybe it would be better to modify the comment filed in vicidial_list instead of vicidial_callback.
mati

Postby mflorell » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:34 pm

The vicidial_list comment field is used by many users for client account comments and overwriting them would cause those to be deleted and the CB comments put in place.

I was thinking something along the lines of a DHTML frame appearing in the area below the Comments field(where transfer-conf frame goes) at the same time as the "This is a CALLBACK" message shows up above the customer information header. This DHTML frame could be closed by the agent with a click.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mati » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:46 pm

Yes you're right. The call back comment could be added at the end of the comment, so you will have the whole history in the comment field.
Agent can always delete the unneded part of the comment when the call back take place. My callcenter is outbound only so the callbac comments in vicidial_list will resolve my problem.

The dhtml is very good idea.
mati

Postby mflorell » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:18 am

The previous callback information frame has been added to vicidial.php in SVN 2-X
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features