CALLS REPORT - one recording per line

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

CALLS REPORT - one recording per line

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:53 am

Hi All,

Vicibox Cluster Install | ViciBox Redux v.4.0.3 | HP DL320 | Asterisk 1.4.44-vici

Not sure if this is a support request.

I need to do quality control on certain dispositions and listen to recordings quickly. When you download a CALLS REPORT, the file itself is tab separated, but the call recordings themselves are pipe separated on the first line of the lead. In other words; If a lead has been called three times, there will be three entries, each on its own line, in the Call report, but all three recordings for the three calls will be on the first line, in one filed, tab separated. Is this something that is hard to "fix" or does anyone have a workaround that they can suggest?

Thank you for your time,

Regards,

Rudolf
Rudolfmdlt

Re: CALLS REPORT - one recording per line

Postby williamconley » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:51 pm

I see you are trying to post your details, but you missed the single most important spec to list: The Vicidial Version With Build. Please remember to post this. Requirement.

It's not hard to fix, if you understand the language of the report in question. But these reports have changed quite a bit over time and you did not specify the URL of the report you are running or the options you chose. Not saying it wouldn't be possible to figure it out, but: If you post the url (including options which are often included when you hit submit, or stating them specifically if they are not visible in the URL), we'd be much more likely to easily help you out. Obviously we don't need the domain/ip of your server, just the rest of it (be sure to omit any user info if there is any in the URL).

However, since you are using a later version (unless you installed a prior version with the installer, which is possible, LOL): you could use the QC module in vicidial. There's even a doc for how to use it. With Vicidial QC, you can define any Status as a QC status and any lead presently in that Status will appear in the QC Queue so your QC agent can just go down the list and click on them one at a time. They'll be presented with all the lead details, all calls to/from the lead, and a list of recordings with links to Listen. Even a button to call the lead if you set it up to do so. Then the QC agent will change each of those leads to a "QC status": QC Pass, QC Cancel, QC Fail

QC Pass: Send this call to your money machine so you can get paid.
QC Cancel: Dead, nothing more to do here. The sale was screwed up so bad it's not even worth trying agin.
QC Fail: This status will immediately create a callback for the original agent to this lead so they can Fix It. Of course, that does require that the agent in question have the ability to call his/her callbacks (manual dial, etc).

http://www.vicidial.org/docs/Vicidial_Q ... ual_v1.pdf
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 am

Hello William,

SVN 2005 | Version: 2.8b0.5 | Link: http://13.50.0.35/vicidial/call_report_ ... MIT=SUBMIT

I don't know if that helps!? :)

Concerning the QC Module:
In principle it works well, but I have four concerns:
i) When I fail a call and need to reschedule it, I need to click submit, click "Go back to re-modify this QC lead", and then only can I schedule it.
ii) When scheduling - the "qc/images/cal.gif" is missing so I only found the calendar by trial and error.
iii) The call back is automatically scheduled for the QC agent, not the original agent, the QC agent has to scroll up, copy and paste the original agent number in. (This is very minor :) )
iv) When entering a campaign quality control queue, I am presented with four columns : Lead ID, NAME, Last Modified and UserID. THe issue is that when I click user ID, the hyperlink takes me to the campaign page with the campaign number equal to the user ID. That is, if user 40001 handled the call, the hyper link over 40001 points to "http://192.168.200.197/vicidial/admin.php?ADD=31&campaign_id=40001". This is a bug obviously?

So it's a bit buggy at the moment for me to use in production with my 40 QC agents. I know pound team developed this - is it possible to have this fixed and to buy some development time?

Regards,

Rudolf

PS: I just deployed a 10 agent dialer and just tested it, same QC issues as above.
Version: 2.8b0.5
SVN Version: 2015
Rudolfmdlt

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 am

Hi William,

Are can you confirm that the issues with QC module are not just with me? Do you have the issue on your side?

Regards,

Rudolf
Rudolfmdlt

Return to Features