No change in customer info = Calling the same number

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

No change in customer info = Calling the same number

Postby earlfox » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:09 pm

I would like to see this as a feature, because:
1) Sometimes I want agents to input some sort of comments for the customers in the form. I want to force them to do it. But they keep forgeting about it. And I want the ability of the vicidial to see whether agent changed at least 1 field, and if agent haven't changed it, then program will presume that this call must be called again, and that's gonna happen as long as agent keep this forms empty.
2) Sometimes newbie agents are keep skipping phones, when the lines are dropped (lines don't work, and agent think that the number is bad). And at this moment agents start to skip those numbers too fast. I want to prevent too fast skipping by forcing agents to fill at least 3 form fields for customer info.

This is two cases when it is important to have forms filled.
Agent will know that if he doesn't fills the forms always, he will talk to the same customer again.

To programmers: is there any way to do something for adding this form of functionality before its implemented?
It would be great if this feature would exist at least as in the form of patch.
earlfox

Re: No change in customer info = Calling the same number

Postby mflorell » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:23 am

It's certainly possible, but not on our priority list for unpaid development. Please either post a patch to enable this function or consider sponsoring development.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features