Reporting

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Reporting

Postby Vijay » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:51 pm

Hello,

I think reporting in vicidial can be made much better, first thing would be to make it available for a time period, currently we can see the reports for a specific date (most of the links), whereas everywhere there should be an option to see the reports saying from this period to this period.(datewise, weekly, monthly)

Moreover there should be an option to download the logs from web in the reporting, i mean the logs that are there in vicidial_log, the complete disposition report for every call that too datewise, campaignwise, agentwise etc etc

Currently agent detailed report shows only the specific fields, in case we have created a new disposition in the campaign and some calls have been disposed off there, then agent detailed report does not show those dispositions in reports, whereas detailed report should show every disposition available.

Moreover there are many links in the admin menu, which takes us to a page, which does not have a link to go back to admin, we have to use browser back button to do so, for ex: Search for a Lead, Agent Time Sheet, Agent Stats etc etc.

The Admin Page of the vicidial can be integrated to show the exact load on the server at a given point of time, so that administrator can see the same from webpage itself, and if required can change the option like disable record all calls, or the pacing ratio or make some agents logout etc etc.

Regards

VJ
Vijay

Postby mflorell » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:51 pm

Thank you for these suggestions. Since it is getting difficult to keep track of everyone's suggestions for changes I need you to have each of these change requests to be made into an issue on the tracking system for VICIDIAL. Please be as specific as possible in the tracker for each issue so that it can be resolved properly and so others can contribute as well.

http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALmantis

Thank you.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features