Looking to Pay someone to configure Sangoma CPA

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Looking to Pay someone to configure Sangoma CPA

Postby mattp28 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 am

This the version of vici dial we are using below. We are having an issue with Sangoma CPA we cant get it to route the carrior we have tried changing ports form 5062 to 5060 and every other
board topic we can find. I am looking to pay for support if anyone can help us configure this. My Skype ID is UHSSUPPORT. I am available all weekend anyone that know how to setup the latest windows version of cpd Please contact me I am really in rush to get this setup and I am willing to pay also Matt great software you have I am not sure if you do consultant work as well to setup CPA from sangoma. My email is MatthewPalacios28@gmail.com as well you can email me

VERSION: 2.14-583a
BUILD: 161226-2224
mattp28

mattp28

Re: Looking to Pay someone to configure Sangoma CPA

Postby williamconley » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:39 pm

The last time we performed a test of the stock version of asterisk AMD, it was 95% accurate. Sangoma has not been recommended by PoundTeam since that date (over a year ago).

Perhaps you should try launching without CPA and work that part out later (if ever).

That being said: We have no available technicians this weekend, all are working on Emergency projects and booked through Monday at least (some farther). So the pricing for us to peel a technician off to work on Sangoma would be rather exorbitant.

http://catalog.poundteam.com/product_in ... cts_id=302

And a further note: We don't even recommend any form of AMD (Sangoma or otherwise). The extra two seconds of "processing time" is enough to piss off every call recipient to the point that sales are notably depressed. We have a few customers who have tested the concept and kept it, but the vast majority have opted for humans pushing the VM button instead. A little more agent frustration, but you Pay the agents, you don't pay the prospect and it's not that easy to bring them back down from "pissed ... dang telemarketers ...". lol
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 am

95% accuracy with Asterisk AMD??! We've never gotten above 80% accuracy on Asterisk AMD with live dialing for a client, and that was with the 3+ second analysis time and a very high drop rate. What kind of sample size were you doing that with William?

As for Sangoma CPD/CPA/Lyra, it can be a pain to set up and manage, and it doesn't work with all carriers. But it is able to do pre-Answer call analysis, which is the big thing missing in Asterisk AMD, as well as Lyra being much faster as far as post-Answer analysis.

If you want to know more about how it works, just send in an email to sales@vicidial.com and we'll get back to you today.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Neither had we. But we did a real-world test with a customer who had enough numbers and servers to bankroll the test. And the accuracy was up at 95%. Better yet: Most of the errors were that the system thought machines were human, very few were humans mistaken for machines (which is really the only danger).

Honestly, we never recommend AMD anyway, and that customer stopped using it after our prophecy of pissed off customers came true anyway, but that 95% took me back quite a bit, too. But we checked all the recordings (recorded everything) and validated the results.

I hope someone bankrolls another test. Perhaps this client was calling in a Magical Area of the US that has very clear VM's. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation