INSTALL VICIDIALER FOR AUSTRALIAN BASED CALL CENTER

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

INSTALL VICIDIALER FOR AUSTRALIAN BASED CALL CENTER

Postby pbsa » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:44 am

I need a vicidialer expert to advise me on the specs for the Vicidialer server. Then after ordering the server I need them to install vicidialer remotely and ensure all elements are working.

I already have an asterisk server configured and using VOIP with the agents using a mixture of snoms and eyebeams with the g729 codec.

The server needs to be able to support up to 40 agents.

If any more details are required please let me know. I want to move on this job straight away.

Thanks

Darren
pbsa

Postby steveh » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:38 am

Hi my name is Steven Henderson. I work for Vicidial-Group and I believe we can help you find the solution that best fits your companies needs for a minimal cost. Please email me so I can work out a quote for your company. Thank for your time. Looking forward to working with you.

my email is steveh@vicidial.com
steveh

Re: INSTALL VICIDIALER FOR AUSTRALIAN BASED CALL CENTER

Postby newbee » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:26 am

Hi Darren..

We have been working on Vicidial and been handdeling large no. of call center in India.

We can definitely help you to start with... would request you to PM me your requirement.

Regards,

Newbee...
newbee

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation