Redirecting Inbound Calls

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Redirecting Inbound Calls

Postby vicinew » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:59 am

Hi all,
i'm using VICIDial VERSION: 2.14-580a BUILD: 161205-1650. I have this situation to handle.
- My agents call some numbers using a prefix that generate a callable number in the customer phone
- Some customers recall that number and this call now is handle by In-Groups
I need to create a different situation:
- My agents call some numbers using a prefix that generate a callable number in the customer phone
- Some customers recall that number and this call must be directed to the agent that have called firts that number

I need this type of distribution cause every agent has his own customer portfolio and every customer can speak only with him

Thx all
vicinew

Re: Redirecting Inbound Calls

Postby williamconley » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:02 pm

well spoken.

1) Create an Ingroup and fake DID for each agent. Point the fake DID to the agent's ingroup. Be sure each agent has their Ingroup (and of course nobody else has their ingroup). Sometimes it's necessary to change the "agent choose ingroups" set to "0" on the user modify page to be sure everyone is in the correct ingroups (and select the proper agents in the ingroups themselves). Avoid user error.

2) In Modify DID set Filter URL and Filter URL DID Redirect to point to a script that determines the owner of this lead and route the call to that user's DID.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Redirecting Inbound Calls

Postby vicinew » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:25 pm

Great!
I ask my ICT...thx!
vicinew

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial