[contrib] Automatic UserLevel

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

[contrib] Automatic UserLevel

Postby roche » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:58 pm

Hi,

I made a little script that re-arrage the userlevel automaticly depending on the Sales Rate.

We have more than one week probing how it works, It seems to work fine.

Here is the way how we are calculating the userlevel.

All Agents with less than 15 Calls gets the Higger level (Change Shifs Impulse) .
Get the Standard Deviation of the Sales Percentages.
Get the Average of the Sales Percentages.

1 If the agent has more than 15 Calls
1.1 Then
If the Agent Sale Percentage is more than STD + (1.5 Average) then His userlevel is going to be 5
1.2 Else
If the Agent Sale Percentage is between STD + Average and STD + (1.5 Avarage) the userlevel is going to be 4
if the Agent Sale Percentage is between STD + (0.5 Average) and STD + Average the userlevel is going to be 3
1.4 Else
if the Agent Sale Percentage is between STD and STD +(0.5 Average) the userlevel is going to be 2
1.5 Else
if the Agent Sale Percentage is less than STD the userlevel is going to be 1

Level Description Acording the algoritm:

Level 5 Kick Asses hardly (a.k.a Danni Russi)
Level 4 The agent is a good boy
Level 3 The agent is making a good effort
Level 2 Sucks
Level 1 Is the agent in training?

If you are intrested in something like that ... I would like to contribute the code to the project.

I am working in an admin interface where to turn off/on the script, and also a new web form with the users and the levels in order to have a place where re-arrange the levels manually in a easy way.

Consideration

We try to impulse the best agent, that mean If the agent has 50% rate would afect ithe level of the others.

When all the agents has similar sale rate their users levels are going to be the same,

If you are having a bad day is betters that you don't touch the phone, Please don't waste my leads :P

regards,
Last edited by roche on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
roche

Postby mflorell » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:11 pm

That's great, please post to the tracker with as much instruction as you can write.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby roche » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:31 am

Hello,

The tracker is a CVS repository? Can you give me some directions in order to add the code, btw I can send you a tar.gz file is very small.

There are only 4 text files (well php code files).

Regards,
roche

Postby mflorell » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:03 pm

The issue tracker is the mantis bug tracking system for VICIDIAL:
http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALmantis

You can create a new feature entry and post your code there so that it can be tracked and tested by others before going into the SVN code tree.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby roche » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:05 am

I was wondering if some one has tested it ?
roche

Postby mflorell » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:19 am

Other than a quick overview I haven't had a chance to test it. Been busy with the mundane tasks of converting to DBI and adding unified logging control. The other issue is that this isn't something that any of my direct clients want to use so I cannot test it on any of my production servers.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Development