Can You Replace Default Agent Theme??

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Can You Replace Default Agent Theme??

Postby inspire888 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:51 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can replace the default Vicidial agent theme with the one from Goautodial v4?

If so, how?

Thanks
Vicibox 9.0.2 from .iso | Vicidial VERSION: 2.14-756a BUILD: 200609-2257 | Asterisk v.13.29.2-vici | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | 4gb RAM
inspire888

Re: Can You Replace Default Agent Theme??

Postby mflorell » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:52 pm

The web screens for GoAutoDial v4 are well outside of the standard VICIdial codebase at this point, it is basically a separate project that is no longer fully compatible with stock VICIdial, given it's requirements.

We did attempt to assist a client that had installed GoAutoDial v4 about a year ago, and they experienced quite a few issues with it, eventually they just wiped their machine and installed VICIbox to get up and running with the features they wanted to use.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby inspire888 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:27 pm

Thanks for the quick response.

I guess the only other option is a paid theme? Any good ones compatible with the latest version of Vicidial?
Vicibox 9.0.2 from .iso | Vicidial VERSION: 2.14-756a BUILD: 200609-2257 | Asterisk v.13.29.2-vici | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | 4gb RAM
inspire888

Postby mflorell » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:45 pm

I don't know of any alternative agent screen themes that are compatible with the current VICIdial codebase. The last one that I saw that was commercially available is over 4 years old and is missing all of the bug fixes and new features that have been added to VICIdial in the last 4 years. I have seen screenshots posted of newer themes, but none of those were ever released or made available for sale. The biggest issue is that it takes a lot of work to redesign the agent screen, and by the time you've worked out all of the bugs, we(the VICIdial project) is already months ahead with newer coding changes. It's a never-ending task for the theme-makers to keep up, and I've never seen one be able to keep up with us and actually maintain their code without just forking it into a separate project(like GoAutoDial has).

We have looked at rewriting how the agent screen is rendered to make it easier to customize how elements look within it, but it is a lot of work and we have only had one client offer to pay for a small portion of it to this point, so it has gone nowhere.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby inspire888 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:37 pm

Thanks for the heads up.

I was literally searching earlier today for a vicidial agent/admin theme but as you said, if the dev's don't keep updating the theme, at some point after an upgrade, it's possibly going to break.

I'll stick with the stock theme in this case.

Thanks again!
inspire888

Postby carpenox » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:24 am

Hey there everyone, we are happy to provide our unique white label theme's for your enjoyment:

You can check out our live demo for it at https://demo.dialer.one with the username: 0000 and password: demo which works for agent and admin areas.

If you are interested in our older theme in can be found here: https://dialer.one/product/white-label- ... -vicidial/

Our latest and greatest theme launched for 2024 which is the one on the demo, it can be found here: https://dialer.one/product/white-label- ... heme-2024/

Both of these options are white label and be branded to match your businesses identity as well as custom color schemes used as well.

Reach out to me at sales@dialer.one for more info and discount options for our community or any other methods of contact below in my signature.

-Chris
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Return to General Discussion