Pop-up or alert when dialable leads =0

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Pop-up or alert when dialable leads =0

Postby omarrodriguezt » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:43 am

Just a suggestion.
In our call center we will add an alert to the AST_timeonVDADall.php that will appear when dialable leads = 0.
This is because sometimes the supervisors aren't monitoring the campaign and the agents spend a lot of time without calls.

We are using version 2.0.5
omarrodriguezt

Postby mflorell » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:04 pm

In SVN trunk we already added an option to display dialable leads on the agent screen.
mflorell
Site Admin

Ok.

Postby omarrodriguezt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 am

Thank you.
omarrodriguezt

Postby omarrodriguezt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:19 pm

In the astguiclient 2.20 you included this feature.
Thank you!
omarrodriguezt

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 pm

You are welcome :)
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Pop-up or alert when dialable leads =0

Postby VFRDavid » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Has anyone modified the AST_timeonVDADall.php to allow you to enter a value for minimum dialable leads level to pop-up the "Dialable Leads" warning? I modified the code (line 2105 when I started in my SVN - which is still 2973) to set dialable_leads < 5000 - which is OK - but - I would really like to be able to set this level in the "Choose Report display Options" screen instead - so I can do it on the fly - based on how many agents I have logged in - how fast the leads are burning, etc...

I am sure I can figure it out - but - if it's been done already - then, there is no need to...

I figured that I could just add in another variable to the URL - so I copied the code for NOLEADSalert and created NOLEADSmin in the beginning of the file (copied lines 163-164, inserting lines 165-166 - and also pushing line 2105 to line 2107)...But then I found out that there are about 1,000 places in the code where the URL is re-built - and it appears that I have to insert &NOLEADSmin=$NOLEADSmin everywhere that I also see NOLEADSalert=$NOLEADSalert ... I guess this is for the 1,000 different ways the URL could be getting refreshed inside this page.

I will keep working on this unless someone tells me they did it...

If it ends up being me who does it - and this is a feature that anyone else wants - how do I make my code/mods available? My guess is I should download the latest SVN version first, modify the AST_timeonVDADall.php that is included in there - and then save it to a new name, so it won't get over-written with any other updates - and then submit it here for someone to review to make sure I didn't break anything or violate any rules (security / allowed IP addresses, etc)?

The main reason I want this done is, once the "dialable leads" hits zero - even with the "Bulk" Reset Campaign Lists admin tool available to me - it could take a minute or two until there are once again dialable leads available and in the hopper (and as you probably already know - two minutes of no calls / sales floor silence - is a LIFETIME :roll: !!! )

Of course - I pay as much attention as possible - and train other floor managers to do the same - but - I do multi-task quite often - and - if that popped up BEFORE we were completely out - and/or made some noise/alert - I should notice it long before I run out...and then deal with the lists (resetting, activating, importing - something). How many leads this alert should display at depends, of course, a lot on the room running the campaign.

Anyway - please let me know if this has ever been done / requested / already in the works (where it would be directly supported)- in the meantime, I will be happy enough with changing "line 2107" in my version :wink:

$stmtB="SELECT campaign_id from vicidial_campaign_stats where campaign_id IN($group_SQL) and dialable_leads < 5000 order by campaign_id;";

Any advice to make this a bit more elegant will be appreciated!

David
David
VFRDavid

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Sounds like a good idea to put into a new Issue Tracker ticket :)
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Vicidial has an automatic hopper that calculates the quantity of leads to put in the hopper already.

An add-on to check and see if there are XX minutes of leads still available would probably work best (IMHO). Default to one hour. Any time the hopper calculations show less than one hour of leads available, warning!

PoundTeam also has an "auto-reset" option that fires when a campaign changes to Zero Leads Available (just at that moment: was more than zero, now is zero) and resets all active lists in that campaign with the word "auto" in the reset times field. Very handy. Especially if that were triggered at the same time as the warning (well, if you ignore the warning until the reset occurs?) and then caused more leads to become available and "killed" the warning at the next refresh because more leads were available ... when the reset doesn't generate enough leads to get past "XX" minutes, of course, then the warning would stay up.

Sounds like a cool feature. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby VFRDavid » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:39 pm

I like it, Mr. Conley! - that sounds like a great - butt-saving feature! Does it work with the current Reset TImes syntax? Could I do 1155-AUTO - to reset it no matter what at 11:55am as well as "whenever necessary"?

How does one obtain this feature, provided it's not part of the current (or a forthcoming) SVN Update? I look forward to your reply...
David
VFRDavid

Postby williamconley » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:20 pm

VFRDavid wrote:I like it, Mr. Conley! - that sounds like a great - butt-saving feature! Does it work with the current Reset TImes syntax? Could I do 1155-AUTO - to reset it no matter what at 11:55am as well as "whenever necessary"?

How does one obtain this feature, provided it's not part of the current (or a forthcoming) SVN Update? I look forward to your reply...

http://catalog.poundteam.com/product_in ... ts_id=2075

Yes it works with the existing syntax, just adds the option for "auto" to be used in the same field of each list.

Not sure if it's slated to be a feature or not, but I wouldn't be surprised it if lands eventually.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Features